"The Q.-F. Magazine on board the Cerberus is on the starboard-side of the half deck forward, a little before & between the shell room & ship's side. It is fitted with flooding arrangements similar to those in the other magazines. It contains the ammunition for the 6-pr. Q.- F. guns, & is also used for the stowage of the ammunition for the 14-pr. Q.- F. guns on the Nelson."Manual for Victorian Naval Forces - 1890, courtesy of Melbourne University.
red line & dot
Note: The 14 pdr guns were fitted to Cerberus in 1897.